For general questions or discussion of Auria.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am finding this very frustrating. When I load a saved snapshot with different channel names, Auria fails to load the names, still displaying the previous snapshot. The only way around this is to shutdown Auria and re- boot. Surely this is wrong ? Sometimes, even a new project loads when re- booting, not the previous project. I am using an air 2 with the layest ios software.
This does sound strange that the snapshots aren’t always working. Possibly something corrupt in the project? Some more detail about how you are using snapshots would be helpful. It sounds to me like you want multiple copies of the same project with a few changes eg channel names? If so, an alternative method would be to use the ‘save copy of project’ under ‘save as’.
Just read your other thread. This sounds like the same issue. I might be misunderstanding, but I do think using ‘save copy of project’ as I mentioned earlier is what you are looking for. That functions similar to a ‘save as’ which is what I think you were trying to accomplish by renaming the project. To save yourself some time if you have specific setups you use is using templates. Setup a project to your needs loading IAA and FX etc. Then go to ‘save project’ and ‘save project as template’ Now when you start a new project you can load the template and not worry about copying the project or having to rename it.
But my point is that Auria is unreliable. When I load a snapshot it fails to display the different track names for every saved snapshot (different Loopy tracks) when I close down Auria and start again it brings up a new project and creates another folder when in fact it should load the last project I had open. I just find Auria unstable and unreliable as brilliant as it is.
Yeah, this could be a bug or possibly a corrupt project. Rim would have to confirm that. In my experience auria has been surprisingly reliable, of course not perfect. I rarely have to use snapshots. I’ve never used snapshots other than to restore the very occasional issue with a project and it’s worked well for that. However, I’ve never used them the way you are. I can say I’ve never had an issue using the other methods I mentioned and I think it will better accomplish what you need.
Yes everything else is working like normal. Honestly, the more I looked into this, the more I am thinking that I may have overloaded the CPU because I had A LOT of plugins going at once and maybe with trying to load a snapshot, it was just too much at that point.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests